Saturday, March 13, 2010

Anybody have paint ideas? (regarding color scheme)?

I'm changing rooms in my house, and I have no idea what color to paint it! I would like having 2 colors. (one color would go on 2 of the walls, and another color would go on the other 2 walls) I am a teenager, I'm into bright fun colors.





I know I don't want anything too bright, but nothing dark!





Any ideas?Anybody have paint ideas? (regarding color scheme)?
Room color combinations may be one you haven't yet imagined. Sometimes it's more interesting when the colors are not direct complements: blue, for example, works well with yellow, a warm color. The most obvious way to divide colors is with warm and cool groups.Anybody have paint ideas? (regarding color scheme)?
It has been my experience that bedrooms should have warm colors too help you sleep and make you feel comfortable just hanging out. Lively reds and fresh oranges are good for the walls with windows and those adjacent, and paired with pale yellow or a bright lemon color for the walls opposite the window, lose any darkness and shine in a welcoming way.





That said, these colors are more than a little intense, so be sure to hang up lots of art or do sponging with something mild over the top.
yesss. i think you should paint two of the walls ';tiffany blue';, and the other two purple. i was going to say deep purple, but you don't want dark. so maybe a medium purple, or a lavender.





good luck, hope i helped!!! :]
go to the sico wed site ,they have a program that you can pick colour for rooms to see if you like the colour .
yellow and a pretty teal color.


muted orange and teal


or coral and teal





I love teal colored walls, I think they stand out and look pretty.
Purple and green!





Deep purple %26amp; a electric green..
Try green and yellow or blue and yellow
Medium Brown and Olive or Pickle Green
rust and mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment