Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whats the best color to paint a Paris France room?

I saw a very cute French room that was pink and black. Really I think it depends on the things you have to work with. I started a French room once, and I had some things that were black and red, so that's what I painted the rest.Whats the best color to paint a Paris France room?
Pink, with black trim.Whats the best color to paint a Paris France room?
I think it would be a dark color like grey or black but if you do that you have to put a little color in it like my friend has a grey room and she loves paris so she has a lot of stuff from there and stuff that is colorful and it looks great
dark red orange
an orange shade?
paint it gay red with a touch of gold
Pink and black.
i would go with the french country theme, and say a pale yellow, with white trim, and blue accents...
Something lively and bright that will take you away fom the city's famous gray gloom?
Yellow -- to match the cowardly streak down the backs of the French.
Any color you want?
red
YELLOW.
sky blue
pink

No comments:

Post a Comment