Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Color to paint twins room?

I'm having twins; one girl and one boy. They will be sharing a room until they are old enough to be sepearated and I have no clue what to od with it; I was thinking maybe a soft green walls, but I'm not sure...what colors and themes can I do? (my daughter, Megan, suggested that we paint it pink and I asked what about they boy and she said ';Oh, he can share a bed with Ethan'; Ethans my 5-year-old son!!!Color to paint twins room?
I like the idea of a soft green. Any neutral color would work though. Green, cream colored, yellow.


I have twin boys. I wanted a girl and I got 2 boys. I wouldn't change it for anything though.


As for the theme, what about Noah's Ark (2 of each). ?? Or you could do like barnyard animals, winnie the pooh, precious moments.


Good luck and enjoy them babies.Color to paint twins room?
We did Winnie the Pooh for our boys. I didn't think of the Noah's Ark theme until after I already started buying pooh stuff. I'm sure you'll get it all figured out though. Good luck.

Report Abuse



soft neutral colours


eg soft apple


honney


a weak lemon
I really like the sky nd grass idea but if that's too much i'd say a nice yellow color. Not too bright but any color yellow would brighten up the room and keep the babies happier. It would also keep you happier and less stressed on those long days :)
babiesrus.com has cute nursery ideas. they have an ABC theme that would work for a boy or girl. also, yellow walls with a poo and friends theme is cute for both genders.
Green would be cute. If you do that you can try a rainforest or jungle theme. You could also do any animal theme. Teddy bears also work well for younger children of both genders.
Perhaps a ';neutral'; color like the green you mentioned or a soft yellow. As far as themes, you could also keep it neutral, like with an animal theme (jungle animals, farm animal, etc.), Noah's Ark, Teddy Bears or even Winnie the Pooh. Congrats to you!
I love blue so I painted the babies room lite blue. I have a one 3 yr old and two 15 month old twins(boy/girl) and right now they are all in one room that is my favorite shade of blue. When we move to our new house the boys will have a blue room and the girl a lilac room. But paint the room the color you like since you are the only one right now that cares about it(kids don't really care until they are in school).
I would do a neutral theme like a spring outside kind of thing.


Paint the walls sky blue with clouds and then add grass coming up from the floor and trees. You can then add bumblebees, flowers, butterflys, kites, whatever you want.


Hope this helped.
Soft green would be good.
I think your little girl is right on track! haha





I like the idea of a soft green. My daughter's room is a soft green, we did the Noah's Arch theme. We added pinks and purple when we found out she was a girl.





More ideas,


Under the water theme http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp鈥?/a>





Winnie the Pooh


http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp鈥?/a>





I always found picking out the nursery theme was the hardest part!





Good luck and congratulations.
I would say either a baby blue with clouds, green, or yellow.
paint your babys room light yellow and light green...


congrats
I like the green idea. Yellow, light blue, mixture of colors. Some kind of scene.
I would do yellow and orange with jungle animal theme.
I'd do a light green, I think it is a great neutral color. And green would look good with pink or blue-so you could get your daughter pink bedsheets and your son blue bedsheets.
Either light green or light yellow. That way if you decide to get pink and blue bedding for each cot, the colours will go together nicely. Congratulations also =)!
u coukld like a theme that they both like like a jungle





or half pink on the girls side and blue or green for ur boy
My friend did pink and blue stripes on the walls or 2 walls pink and 2 blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment