Thursday, March 11, 2010

If you could paint your bedroom any color, what would it be?

lime green..beautiful color!


Ths is what I'd do to my room..for the celing(top part), i'd paint it either sky blue with white clouds or black with little white stars and for the rest of the room, I'd paint lime green as i said and paint trees and grass!! I love mother nature!If you could paint your bedroom any color, what would it be?
I just painted it a few months ago - it's a pale blue/gray on the bottom of the chair rail %26amp; a light beige the top. I have plaid curtains with both of those colors in them. I like it.If you could paint your bedroom any color, what would it be?
Dark Purple. =D Which, I'm hoping to do soon-ish.





if not that, then black, but I'd paint the ceiling too, then put stars and stuff on it. :3
2 walls like coral pinkish (I would do it like the color of my favorite nail polish by chanel)











and 1 wallls pale pink
black with white dots to look likeI was in space. =]





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMv9NlG5h…
probably a calming color for me.
The color I have it now -- just slightly off-white with a hint of grey
Lavender.
Black, but then paint a bunch of crazy things in glow in the dark paint!
probably dark blue.


it's calming.


and pretty.
I think green, or an ocean blue, or maybe just a classic eggshell. Right now, I have wallpaper and hate it!
violet


lavender


skyblue


inigo
black because I work night shift and it would help me sleep better.
idk...i live in a log cabin..2 walls are log..two are white...id say maybe a light blue or green..
BLACK
Green



seafoam green with a baby blue ceiling with clouds sponged on
something with black and pink...
Blue and PINK.. with some black. :))
purple
sky blue
black and red
clear.....or just black either one
blue maybe?
GOLDEN!


GOLDEN!!


GOLDEN!!!








...











But what if I get sick of gold?

No comments:

Post a Comment