Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yo homies what color should i paint my room???

i got a new house (well my parents did) and i cannot choose a color! my old room was a realllly pretty blue like it was beautiful but i can't get it again!!!!!


what color do you like? please no baby blues or reds


oh yeah and do u like this color


http://img.hgtv.com/HGTV/2008/02/27/rms-…Yo homies what color should i paint my room???
Yeah i like that color, but it also depends on what fruniture you have in there, but dont go with something too out there lol my room at my parents house used to be hot pink! i grew out of it an was stuck with hot pink walls Lol so that is something i dont suggest, but i like that green color. Yo homies what color should i paint my room???
as someone who has lived in 5 different houses, i have experience painting rooms :D





my favourite two rooms so far (ive decorated 3 myself) have been the latest two.


one of them i painted one wall this really nice teal colour, then the other 3 a lighter version of it.


the other room (my favourite so far, my friends are jealous lol) i painted the walls white, then turned the fourth wall into a giant collage - with all the things i love on there (skating posters, dance pictures, photos ive taken, sheet music etc). then for any leftover spots i just got sheets of really bright coloured paper!
Yo homies??











Nevermind that.


But yes, i love that color, i would probably either go with that, or a yellowish color.


Light yellow.
chooses one that you fell compitable in that makes you warm. cas theirs no point on choosing one that won't make you comfortable
I always wanted to paint mine raspberry color with hint of yellow and light blue fabrics around. Think you might like it!
BLACK
I do like that color...and if you get something nice like that, you'll be happy you didnt get like hot pink or something.
Like a Powdery-Sparkly Tang Orange. That ought to do it!
Go Jackson Pollock.
Go with Yellow, that sounds really nice.
ooh hot pink!
purple and green, that way you'll seem like a barney fan

No comments:

Post a Comment