Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color did you paint your room?

I just painted my a very light beige and I love it.What color did you paint your room?
The council painted mine a light neutral beige before I moved in.What color did you paint your room?
weird colors





don't paint it all red, you'll go crazy
orange
like a light green
magnolia.


Ive gone neutral loopy at the minute, it's a clean warm colour and i adore it.


I'm gradually ploughing through the whole house with it lol


xxx
its a warm orange - it was ice blue before - beige sounds good too
forest green
skyblue
caca green
green


and the ceiling iswhite
lilac
red w/ black acents


like this kinda





http://farm1.static.flickr.com/178/40363鈥?/a>
last year i painted my room purple and green
blue!! my fave color.
Coral
my whole room is completely blue
light blue
pink! it was colored when i was 6. its still the same and i luvv it.
still dry wall i haven't gotten to paint it yet
light blue
lavender
light blue
Black, i think it's nice
Beige is my moms favorite color.Most of her clothes is beige and I wanted my room painted blue,but guess what color it got painted in?





lol





Glad you love your room.Have a great day and smile

No comments:

Post a Comment