Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should i paint my bedroom walls if I'm getting this bedding?

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/show…What color should i paint my bedroom walls if I'm getting this bedding?
i love the roxy bedding :) Anyways I would color match paint to the green in your bedding bc its the less dominant color. pink walls would be too much pink.What color should i paint my bedroom walls if I'm getting this bedding?
Get a paint to match the green stripe. You can take your pillow case in and they can computer match the paint to it.
thats pretty paint your walls a nice white with one green accent wall in the color of the wall with the shelf in the picture. =)
I would say a light lime green like the picture it looks really good.





I would just do a focus wall. to much green might be a little over whelming.
I would match the green and then add pink stripes or polka dots
Light green or bright green
light green or pink
  • eye beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment