Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am getting my nails and toes painted what color should i get?

Unusual Nail Polish Colors is a trend this year. Blues and Greens!!I am getting my nails and toes painted what color should i get?
chilli redI am getting my nails and toes painted what color should i get?
french manicure looks classy. stay away from those bright neon colors they look slutty.
french nails toenails to match very cute and will go with all your moods and clothes!
neon pink , i love my nails and toes done like that .
I love to paint my toe nails blue in the summer. Or bronze. Finger nails French manicure looks nice.
french manicure or bright red :)


never fails to attract :D
white is pretty.
French Manicure definitely.


You could also get a thin line of glitter between the nail color and the white.


I love how that looks.
black
french manicure
something for spring and summer
gold with glitter.


i've tried it once and all my friends appraised me :)
depends on your skin tone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment