Tuesday, March 16, 2010

White, green, yellow, or blue..I 've got to paint my house, what color...?

should I paint it???????White, green, yellow, or blue..I 've got to paint my house, what color...?
Blue would be an awesome color to paint it!White, green, yellow, or blue..I 've got to paint my house, what color...?
i would do a sandy brown, i'd be gorgeous! It would look something like this color.


http://morrowbuilders.com/images/gallery鈥?/a>
Not crazy about white but whatever fits in with the neighborhood they are all nice colors.
white with black trim or black with white trim.......X
Yellow! That's my favorite color...
Yellow or White
if you live where it is hot the white.
white with a forest green trim,





but it would really depend on the style of house....
blue, almost everyone likes blue %26amp; know one makes fun of a blue house.


i love johnny bravo! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment