Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should I paint his nails?

My boyfriend said I could do his fingernails and toenails and he would have to keep them over the weekend because he lied to me and thats how I chose for him to make it up!!


What color should I make his nails?


I get to do both his fingernails and toenails.What color should I paint his nails?
I think you should make him get fake acrylic nails for his fingers and paint his toes PINKWhat color should I paint his nails?
Oh man, sucks to be him. Do bright purple, or hot pink. Something that realy stands out. Paint a penis on a nail using a tooth pick or something! Sweet...
Black, get india ink the waterproof stuff


try the brand speedball
red
red white and blue
red
A nice girly pink! and how about some nailart?

No comments:

Post a Comment