Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should I paint my toes?

They are deep pink right now but I wanna change the color.What color should I paint my toes?
Try white or brown.What color should I paint my toes?
red....the only color for toes
a bright red its rly pretty
french pedicure. works the best!
RED!!!!! It's the best color ever!
You should paint them a red color with a white line on the very tip of your nails.
Brown


No one does it brown


be unique
What mood are you feeling, go for a bright color if ya feeling high n on top.
RED :) A sexy red
Whatever colour suits your feet best.
purple
Paint them rainbow colored!!! that way you have every color you could possibly want on them!
Red looks the best
Go for fire engine red.
Do the French Tips Pedicure, looks cute with everything!
The deep pink sounds tres sexy, but personally, I think it'd look smashing if you paint your toes with mirror-finish reflective nail polish.
blue or green
a honey brown is always pretty.
blue sparkly
umm glow in the dark is kewl for us guys after we jus f'ed
Try a burgandy or wine color!
deep dark red ya got to luv it
pretty purple- like mine. the shade is called ';BELOVED CHILD';
Fire Engine Red! .. with gold or silver charms or even fame diamond stone set in them spelling out something! .. ;-)
one side red the other side purple. i did that with my nails before, only i had the top half silver and the bottom half sky blue. it was cool and i got lots of complements. ^_^
red
Can you go to peach? Just always match the toes to the fingernails. It's not too much trouble for summer!!
probably scarlet.
If your ';toes' are pink--mmmmm you may have an infection??





I would see a doctor soon ;-)
chartreuse
DARK Burgundy

No comments:

Post a Comment