Saturday, March 13, 2010

I need advice on what color to paint my walls. I want to do my living room in the American style ...?

Using the antiqued red, white %26amp; blue style %26amp; the kitchen/dining area w/ apples, roosters, etc. They both have the deep red in common as well as the off-white look, but everything I find for the kitchen area has the green background (plaid pattern) and the living room area would be the blue pattern. The rooms are separated by a bar but still open to each other. What color can I paint the walls to join the rooms together. I had thought of off-white but I want something with more color. Any ideas?I need advice on what color to paint my walls. I want to do my living room in the American style ...?
You really could choose any one of the three colors. Having touches of the green is not going to spoil anything it actually will break things up a bit. How about using a dark color, red or blue as background and doing a wash over it? This will give the antiqued look for the whole thing. I think the off white would really be a great background for the look you are trying to achieve and blend everywhere. You could even just antique the white, that would be cool too.I need advice on what color to paint my walls. I want to do my living room in the American style ...?
Red. My kitchen is red, with an antique white trim and I also have americana/rooster decor.





You could also go with an off white wall and a wallpaper border or hang quilts on the walls for more color.
I think you should use Red.


Red looks very good if painted well.


I am also using red in some of my rooms.
there's a color called kansas grain by benjamin moore i think. look it up. you might like it and other suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment