Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should I paint my walls? PLEASE HELP!

I am shooting for a pink and green theme because I really like bright colors, but I am also open to orange and blue. I've been having a hard time deciding what to do with my walls, because I don't want to tire of as the years go by.


I love drawing, so maybe like draw something on my walls like a mural, or peace signs or just do plain colors like two walls one color and the others another.





PLEASE HELP!What color should I paint my walls? PLEASE HELP!
Anything that you suggested would be good. But, if you don't want to have to possibly do a lot of repainting, just paint the moulding around the room and windows. You could also paint the door and closet doors etc...But your best bet is going to be doing what you will like. Even though you may get tired of it in the future. What color should I paint my walls? PLEASE HELP!
when l lived in london i lived in a furnished flat with primary (?) orange walls, as orange as could be, no muted, with royal blue accents. it was stunning.





if you tire of it you can always repaint. you won't tire of it, i haven't tired of my screaming paint colors.





i can imagine royal blue walls with orange accents too.





if you like bright colors, by any chance do you live near colonial williamsburg - they use bright, bright colors. can you go for a visit? there is a vibrant green room in the governors palace that is green as green can be.





do an image search on google for ';green paint'; interiors. there is a room that is done in vibrant green and hot pink to consider.





if you want english ';shabby chic'; pink and green chintz look, that is easily done.





there is no harm done in buying a few tiny cans of test paint and seeing how it looks.
Paint it various colours. Like rainbow! You love to draw? Well make your walls your canvas and just paint them whatever you like. The limits of your creativity is almost never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment