Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should I paint my nails !?

I'm doing a spring mani/pedi and don't know which color to use out of these three:


http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo60/…


Oppinions?What color should I paint my nails !?
Pink for spring


orange or pink for summer


Blue for Winter





pink right nowWhat color should I paint my nails !?
Definitely the Orange
Black, but if you must choose one of those then the blue one.
Sperm-colored.





Works great for me, honey.
The one on the far left. Turquoise. :D That's what color i have my nails right now :].
I think the Pure Ice pink one is the prettiest!
The one on the right.
china glaze, i love that color!!
Pink
the pink one
haha you took a pic of nail polish. funny. Um the last one on the right
pinkk%26lt;3!!!!
charcoal grey
Ha lol!! I have that pink one and I love it!!! Use that one=)
pink!!
ohh, I like the one on the far right.


pinkish. very springy.

No comments:

Post a Comment