Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should I paint my.......?

Nails and toe nails? I want a fun summer color I'm ok with any color.I want a stylish color.I'm a teen btw.What color should I paint my.......?
neon colors are really in now, orange, pink, green, blue and purple.What color should I paint my.......?
try lime green with bright sea blue flowers on it.......you could do one lime green with bright sea blue flowers on it and the next nail bright sea blue with lime green flowers on it ans so on....alternately


this is REALLY in.....and looks awesome and hot..:D
If your skin is fair try with a darker purple, navy blue or vibrating red, but if your skin is of a darker tone try with dark orange, pink or a darker shade of green.
bright colors like sea-foam green, bright fuchsias, bright yellows


anything that will stand out
Blue navy

No comments:

Post a Comment