Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Would u spray paint my feet? what color spray paint? barefoot or with shoes?

If you wanted your barefeet spraypainted, then sure, I'll oblige. You may pick the color, but, I warn you, I will keep on going if it tickles, no matter how hard you laugh and ask for mercy!!Would u spray paint my feet? what color spray paint? barefoot or with shoes?
Shoes, other wise it takes ages for the paint to come off your skin. You may have to wear shoes and socks to cover it for 6 months to hide the paint.Would u spray paint my feet? what color spray paint? barefoot or with shoes?
I would rather do some henna India style body drawings. Much more sexy.


http://www.earthhenna.com/
i wud do it with u barefoot and use black spray paint to make ur soles look incredibaly dirty, btw do u like bf or summink if so contact me
dont do it!
barefoot and with a giant dildo in my hand LOL
I think removing them at the ankle,and then sending them,without you,on an international tour...sort of a ';Feet On The Move Thing';,is a great alternative...and we can still spray paint them.A different color for each new city!!!
do you want me to? then i would. with or without shoes. whatever colour(s) you want. acrylic paint, so it would come off easily.
maroon or white paint to make you feel funny in a very short time
Industrial Paint and every color imaginable. I would make a pretty rainbow of colors on your feet.
barefoot
Spray your tongue flesh-colored and then you wouldn't need to brush it anymore. Then spray your armpit, cooch, uni-brow, man-stach and legs.
I'd start with a thick layer of Kilz primer... just to make sure that all of the fungus is covered. Then a nice top coat in tan and you will have beautiful tootsies!
Spary them Black.............Wait that would be so DUMB you must be stupid
Weird question..





But spray it PURPLE! :) Just because purple is teh best color ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment