Thursday, March 11, 2010

We are going to paint our house, what color should we paint it?

It's a stucco house and our trim is hunter green.We are going to paint our house, what color should we paint it?
Hot pink, with purple polka-dots. lol


j/k, with a hunter green trim, any shade of pale yellow to a light beige would be attractive.


For more color, you can also go with more of a reddish-brown tone, such as a cinnamonWe are going to paint our house, what color should we paint it?
black,yellow,green,pink,silver , orange,blue,purple


you will be the coolest one on your block.
Polka dots,lol.
It's hard to say without looking at the rest of your neighborhood.


Example: I wanted to paint my house blue. Then I looked around my neighborhood and realized blue would stand out like a sore thumb. I need to go more neutral.


Good luck, Nancy!
  • eye beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment