Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color would you paint your house if no one cared about keeping up with society?

I love the colors of the Caribbean and the Bahamas homes look good too. Everyone around here is so cracker white. A family down the street hired painters and they got the wrong color, a nice ocean blue, and the other neighbors had a fit about it. I don't think it is anyone's business even if this is one of those subdiv. where you have to obey the rules, blah blah blah. Some of the buildings in Europe use lovely colors, too. I am thinking about a rose, melon, soft green or blush. I guess I better move to an island if I want to have my home painted like that.What color would you paint your house if no one cared about keeping up with society?
Blue with yellow starsWhat color would you paint your house if no one cared about keeping up with society?
Chromed out house. that would be 'BIG PIMPIN'
fucsia
A light color in between a purple and a blue. It's the highest color for spiritual development and very relaxing to look at.
The colors I painted it are the colors I wanted. Navajo White (beige, really) with dark blue trim.
I wouldn't color at all
Go with hot pink.
polka dotted; blue//white or i dunno..pretty much any color but hot pink :)
Red, orange, hot pink and purple paisley design.


It would be wild!





Then I would trim it in black.
Wait...keeping up with society has an effect on what color people paint their houses? Damn. I knew people were pretentious, but that's pathetic.
bright green with daisies
id paint clouds on my house and a big sun right on my doorway, that way id look like im walking through the sun when i walk into my house
Bright orange with white, yellow, and light pink stripes. Or I'd paint it white and then splatter huge splotches of all different colors all over it.
PINK!!! Seriously. No matter what the bricks are, PINK!!


@8-)
barbie car pink
a dull cool blue with a smidge of warm undertoning, matching brown trim





orange poppys in the front of the house and bright green grass
purple
black with red trim and shutters
blue


wouldn't fit in my neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment