Saturday, March 13, 2010

My living is painted gold. what color sofa should I buy?

Also, my dining room is close to the living room. I need help with a paint color for the dining room walls. Help (:)My living is painted gold. what color sofa should I buy?
Try a Chocolate coloured sofa- leather-


as long as the d.r. and l.r. are not open concept- same room- you can paint the dr whatever colour you want- just make sure whatever colour you choose you also put ';accents'; of that colour in the LRMy living is painted gold. what color sofa should I buy?
I have a black sofa with gold walls, with black and gold cushions accessories etc. i also added a plum colour to one of the walls to inject a bit of colour onto the room, it looks really classy. Hope this helps!
I would pick Red for the couch...how about painting your dining room the same color, just a couple shades lighter/darker.
marooon would look good, or navy.
i would say a white sofa or cream sofa. did you ever think that a bage dining room with purple accents might be cute

No comments:

Post a Comment