Saturday, March 13, 2010

I am not sure what color to paint my bedroom.?

I have a beige/tan walls.I want a grown look clean yet functional. I have birch veneer furniture. I also have red green accents in my room with a black desk. I do like the tan but I have always liked the way gray walls look with pops of color that i see on Hgtv. I also saw that maybe a blue or green with my furniture would look good. THe thing is i want my birch furniture and the hints of red,and black and possibly green. With gray I kno I can change color accents in my room aroun easily, but just not sure if I should keep my paint color Here is a link to my room. HELP PLZ


http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Bedrooms/red-green-and-beige-room/detail.esi?oid=7178119I am not sure what color to paint my bedroom.?
I would do it a similar green colour to the cushions on your bed. Like a sage green which can look quite retro.





Like Dulux woodland pearl http://www.dulux.co.uk/servlet/ColourSch鈥?/a>I am not sure what color to paint my bedroom.?
stick with brown...maybe white....actually a green wouldn't be that bad...yeah go with green

No comments:

Post a Comment