Tuesday, March 16, 2010

If you could paint the sky any color...?

What color would you make it? (:If you could paint the sky any color...?
Alyona colored. (a.k.a. beautiful colored)If you could paint the sky any color...?
Orange..that's my favorite color...


A rainbow color would be pretty, too.


But, that would make rainbows less special.


Let's just keep it blue! (LOL)
I like the colors of the sky. Its never just one single color. The sky changes with the days, it's in constant motion and I love it just the way it is.
Groople.
A dark red orange color or a dark red purple color.


I tried it once on photoshop. It looks kinda cool. xD
Crimson
I'm happy with the blue it is now, but...


an orangey/pinky/yellow sunset colour would be nice :)
Gold or Pink - Honestly I hate the color pink, but it really would make our world a lot brighter, and people need to be brighter and happier.
Crystal blue. No clouds. That's my favorite sky. Or grey with loads of rain coming down.
Blue still
BLUE
Light Red like a sunset.
purple would be awesome!
aqua lol
a light, calming green
purple[:
purple :)
pitch black with lime green, magenta, and orange stripes
periwinkle!!!!!


that would be simply grand


or something like neon green

No comments:

Post a Comment