Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should i use to paint my nails??

french pink


really cuteWhat color should i use to paint my nails??
any color of the rainbow that's what I do=)What color should i use to paint my nails??
clear
Rose! Can I paint them for you? LOL
White. It always looks nice and it looks good with everything. I have to go do that right now!
orange and white
mine are a stripe of dark blue, a silver streak, and a stripe of light blue. it looks cool.
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Grou鈥?/a>
American Tip, very classy
mine are black....try it
red or wine
Pink
Get a freanch manicure! There classy and they go with mostly everything!!
french looks awesome on everyone otherwise u can try a pale pink which is suitable for any occasion!
Red, Red, Red! The only colour!





Or if you can be bothered, do a french manicure.
ORANGE CUZ IT IS MY FAV. COLOR AND SHOULD B URS TOO!!!!! OMG!!!!!!
pink and silver striped
PINK
blue
  • eye beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment