Saturday, March 13, 2010

I am painting my nails and i dont want people to think i am different because of the color i paint them?

okay, well i am painting my nails black, but it is not because i want to be a different person or i am not feeling myself, i just like the look, and there are people in my grade and stuff who also do that but i am just sort of worried that my friends will think of me different because my nails are black. I feel sort of stupid asking people what my friends will think. And i am not really expecting an answer like:If they were your true friends they wouldnt think that.


I mean like, i just dont want people to look at me and think omigosh, is she going emo?


or something dumb like that


i just want to know if it is a mistake


i am painting them kuz i am bored and have nothing else to do except for science hw--EW


so, do u think that people are going to look at me different now??


i dont think so, but that is me, so i want someone else's opinion


thanksI am painting my nails and i dont want people to think i am different because of the color i paint them?
I've had my nails black before, it's not even emo anymore, for a while it was a fashion statment, the preps were doing their nails black, Stacey London (From What not to Wear.) had her nails painted black.





Don't care what people will think of you, ignore them because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Cheesy, but true.





And painting your nails black is no big deal, half the people you're worrying about won't even notice, and you probibly won't notice after long either.I am painting my nails and i dont want people to think i am different because of the color i paint them?
i dont think it really matters. i personally dont like black nails they are kinda sad if you want a dark color maroon and navy blue sound ugly but are really cute!


answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
So what if they don't like color. If a person is shallow enough to judge you by the color of your finger nails, then you really shouldn't care what they think.
i really don't think they will care what color you paint your nails. and i don't think people will think of you differently.
ive been painting my nails black for the past year or so. and yea. there are people who ask ';why are your nails black? are you emo?'; but you know. it doesnt really matter. if you like it. do it. cause there are always gonna be ppl criticizing what you do. but hey! black matches with anything you wear and if you have a medium-ish skin tone, black looks amazing =)
No not at all!


Black nails are so stylish! Flaunt 'em girl :)
If your friends treat you different for having different nails colours then they are not your friends. When they get their hair done they won't be treated different. My nails are black and white right now and look awesome. My friends liked them and commented on them. You shouldn't get treated different. The only person who treated me different was an annoying boy two years younger than me who has a thing against goths and everything black. I'm not a goth but he was convinced I am because of the nail polish. So what I'm trying to say it that its just twits and idiots who will judge you. :)
It's just a color.





Let them think whatever.





You know who you are inside.





=]
nah, i've seen linsay lohan wear black nail polish and mary-kate and ashley olsen too. so why not you?
It's just a color. It'll come off eventually, it doesn't matter.
sometimes it does matter what color you paint your nails like how i show my personality i have a bubbly personality so i paint my nails baby blue some people judge me by my nails but i dont judge them i true friend wouldnt care what color you paint your nails also who rally cares what color but whats your fav color paint it that
wow you over think things
my friend paints her nails bright green and bright pink alternating fingers lol her toes too! Why not paint your black? I painted mine black for a school dance one time just because it matched my outfit really well, and I'm the last person you would expect to wear black nail polish lol im waaaaayyy to innocent and nice!
  • eye beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment