Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should I paint my walls...Pictures included?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9898133@N07鈥?/a>What color should I paint my walls...Pictures included?
light blue.... ocean green.... blue green.... all these are very calming...!!What color should I paint my walls...Pictures included?
Leaf green.
A light blue or smooth pink
i would say something light.. like a light blue or a light yellow.
Either rose or coral.
i would think the color you find most comfortable to see around you.
light blue or yellow or green or white
I think you should paint your walls either Jade green or gold or a color close to either one of them.
I think you should paint then a lighter green and a few shades darker but striped. Make the stripes about 12 inches wide and alternate the colors it will open up the room





Like this but green


http://www.paintedonline.com/images/phot鈥?/a>
i think a purple or light olive/green color will accent the curtains and the mirrors very nicely!
because of the floor plan that is on your house and the small window shelfes you have i would a nice semi dark earth tone with a light trim
Sauna Check out Pewter Cloud
Green.
It's me again!


1] move mirrors to wall opposite window


2] paint walls the pale gold of the sunflower curtains in kitchen.


3] get a red Asian bamboo door cover for window


4] get red fabric tablecover


5] use black iron or red/gold ceramic Asian teapot for centerpiece, or fabric bouquet of poppies


6] get long skinny Asian posters or prints for either side of window
The best color to go in that room would either be a chocolate brown or a deep red/possibly lighter or darker than the image I've given you below.


Your room looks like it should have a Latin vibe.
I would say for that room a light blue or a spring green.
I would say a bright color nothing dull or dark.. it will bring out the smaller things you put in the room
I saw the photo with the curtain/mirrors and the table so I hope this is the room your referring to. I would paint it a dark chocolate mousse color. It would bring out the color of your curtains and decor. Also, just a thought...friend to friend...if you had enough material to lengthen your curtains you could move them up closer towards the ceiling that would give the illusion of a larger window the ';feel'; of an even larger space. You'll impress your friends with the finished look of interior design. ;-)


Hope this helps!
lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment