Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should i paint my room if my bed is lime green and hot pink and my canipy is bright ornge?

well what do u thinkWhat color should i paint my room if my bed is lime green and hot pink and my canipy is bright ornge?
How about a pastel of any one of those?





With your bed being so bright, you would want to give your eyes a rest, and make your bedroom itself soothing.What color should i paint my room if my bed is lime green and hot pink and my canipy is bright ornge?
defiantly light purple i have pretty much the same set up except the walls are lime green and my bed is purple
bright yellow
I would paint the room white, then all your colors will stand out and blend nicely.
It depends...if you have more lime green on your bed then go with hot pink. And if you have more hot pink then go with lime green. What I'm basically trying to say is whatever color you don't have a lot of...that's the color you need to paint your room. Trust me...I'm an expert at this stuff. I'm a fashion and home desinger.
Ouch.





I would go with a white with just a hint of green, pink, or orange in it....





Get a color strip that matches something in your room and pick the palest color.
purple! Purple goes good with those colors likehttp://www.stylesdb.com/screenshots/avat鈥?/a>
black.....black makes brighter colors stand out better......my conforter is black and i put bright pink,lime,teal,purple ETC. colors on my walls!!! Good Luck!!!
A DARK OR DEEP COLOR WOULD REALLY BRING OUT ALL THE BRIGHT COLORS SO BLACK
I would do a toned down version of the lime green on the walls. Then on one or two walls randomly paint pink,orange and bright green circles of various sizes...or you can do stripes.


You could also paint half the wall green and the other half pink with a crazy lime green wavy line or stripe in the middle to break up the green and pink.


I have a million ideas floating around in my head right now but that's a good start.


Have fun with whatever you decide...just don't let the paint and color overpower the room...you want the focus of your room to be the bed and canopy. Too much going on in a room is very distracting. Keep it simple...be creative and have fun.
eww get ride of the bed and the orange and lime and canappy.
bright blue to keep the color fav going..or a nice tan to make the bedding and canipy pop... :)
light blue or yellow light purple
You could paint it a light lime green or light blue or light purple!
Purple of course
Something more dull to bring out the colors of your furniture. or maybe even black if you wanted be edgy.
Bright or bold purple. That color combo is awesome! I had a friend who used all 4 of those colors on her bedroom walls (1 color on each) %26amp; it made it soooo fun to go in there!
your room sounds ugly. paint it blue
checkerboard purple and lime green it would be awesome


seriously
go totally with stripes orange, pink, and green!!!!!!!!
I picture a semi-gloss white as the bottom color. Then use a sponge roller or plastic bags trick and do accents of the colors you want between or all of the lime green/hot pink/bright orange. Try being creative in just one section, if you don't like it, repaint it white and try a new combination.
you should do stripes in those colors. it would look really cool
purple, purple would look great with those colors!
Okay this is really detailed soo if your not into deets then go with the second one but okay here goes!





* Alright I think you should do pink wall and lime green polka dots with orange rim around your wall.








If your not that detailed then thats okay go 4 the next one.








* Okay You could do like one wall pink one wall Lime green and one wall orange and then the wall with maybe your bed on it just white! Let me know how it works out! E-mail me!
  • eye beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment