Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm having my 1998 silver mustang painted black? Is this color hard to maintain? Does it get dirty easy? ?

I live in New Mexico where it's hot. Will this have an affect on the black paint job?I'm having my 1998 silver mustang painted black? Is this color hard to maintain? Does it get dirty easy? ?
How about a burgundy red. Yes Black shows dirt and is hard to maintain. It looks good when clean though. I live in a hot climate so black is too hot here in the summer.I'm having my 1998 silver mustang painted black? Is this color hard to maintain? Does it get dirty easy? ?
Keep the silver! It is better in every way. If you want to paint it, switch it to another metallic color like green or blue. Not black or white or red or anything.
I personally would stick with the Silver.





a) hot weather + black car = toaster oven inside


b) yes black gets dirty very quickly


c) every bump/scratch you *will* see





Silver is the way to go!
Yes.


And yes again.


And, yes on #3 question. Black is not good in the heat.
nah dude. don't paint it black. you'll regret it.
yes, black sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment