Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color would you like to paint your room.?

whats the color you think I should paint my room.let me know what color you would like if if you get my color im guessing your my favorite answer:)have a nice dayWhat color would you like to paint your room.?
i think it depends alot on whats going to be in your room (colorwise). I think if you have dark browns and crisp whites a good wall color would be a rich deep purple or a steel blue. Or if you want something funky- an olive green or sunshiny yellow.What color would you like to paint your room.?
Mine depends on the season mostly. Blue, purple shades in summer, bold and warm colors like chocolate, peach and like that in winter. The room's colors can make you feel warm suiting to the weather you know. I also like the bright teal-ish ones.
I painted my Bedroom dark blue in the Summer, it's a nice colour but it makes me feel cold now it's Winter =/ I want to paint it red and black now.
Thick, wide Chocolate and Tan stripes, and get chocolate and tan comforters, curtains, everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment